Find Out What Guy Fawkes Was Doing And Why... (and Amaze Your Mates On November 5th!)

We all love the fireworks and bonfires on November 5th but what were Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plotters up to?
Last November, I realised I knew very little about the whole thing, apart from the name of Guy Fawkes and the fact he wanted to blow up Parliament for some reason, so I started reading up on the subject and found it fascinating - religious persecution, terrorists, spies and government surveillance etc etc.
It's taken a while but I've written an "exciting" new novel about it called Remember, Remember the 6th of November. And as I live in Tadcaster and saw the devastation the Boxing Day floods caused to the town and are bridge which is still not yet fixed, I decided to donate all the profits to the charity which is supporting the people and businesses who are still badly affected by the flooding plus Save the Children UK.
If you want to learn about Guy Fawkes and the background to November 5th, have a look at www.6thnovember.com and please do follow the link and buy the book for only £1.99...! The reviews so far have all been really good, so I think you'll enjoy it.
You can then amaze your mates by sharing your new found knowledge on bonfire night!
Thanks, Tony.