Films 2015 - Your Thoughts / Reviews & Recommendations

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Thought I would make a little thread so people can share their thoughts or even full on review a film they have seen new in 2015.

Saw Furious 7 yesterday, still the same action packed predictable stuff, with a little too much "Jackie Chan" type moves, but the ending was fantastic, such a brilliant way to dedicate the film to Paul Walker.

I would definitely recommend you go see it, even if you feel the Furious films are getting a bit tiresome!

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Tbh i haven't seen any films out this year that i've thought i must see that.
One i do want to see is Saint Vincent, which was released late last year, but haven't yet had the chance

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
That had decent reviews, what did you think of it @Gaz?

I did watch Bad Neighbors a few weeks ago, but i didn't think it was that funny really, there was just lots of pointless swearing. Ok, lots of films, such as The Hangover, have swearing, but in those films it adds to the comedy of it, this was just unnecessary.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yeah actually i was impressed with it, i think nolan took a very nice different approach to a sci fi of that nature. but saying that i think he has a more realistic approach to his films so i think thats why it was good. I was impressed how nolan handled the wormholes bit considering we know nothing that can be actual proof.

if anything this film will be a good hit for a few years and will take a long time to be rebooted, especially if we get an updated on space and space travel.

The wife made me watch that bad neighbors, yes it was funny in places but i really do think they over reacted with some stuff.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Hmm, may have to watch that then and see for myself :)

I don't think i properly laughed at any part of Bad neighbors, it was just ott nearly all the way through.
I think these days the funniest things to watch are the standup/panel news shows on the tele, some of those are hilarious!

Reactions: gaz