Favourite Firework!

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Just found out about this fourm, as I've used the firework shop list website for a year or so now ;). So let's make a start!

I think my favorite is the: atom bomb and screaming spiders ;)

It has some nice colours and great breaks, with a loud report. It's great when with another barrage, or a few of them firing at once. Post your favorite ;)

-
Meteor

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
RE: Favourite Roman Candle Barrage!

Cheers for the support meteor. :D

And then someone like me makes mistakes tut, the 888 looks really good, it's one thing i don't have a favorite on.

Meteor

Noble the 3rd

The good old echo bombs! I was thinking of putting them on, haha. There awesome when a few put together in a finale. Also, np.
-
I've changed the title, to any firework. It was a little limited with roman candles.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th

No worries Meteor :)

Meteor said:
The good old echo bombs! I was thinking of butting them on, haha. There awesome when a few put together in a finale. Also, np.
-
I've changed the title, to any firework. It was a little limited with roman candles.

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I have a few favorite fireworks to be honest! for sibs/cakes it has to be Hercules Original and Royal Party 100 Emeralds- which has unfortunately been made cat 4 now.

On the Rocket side the new Total Wipeout are immense. ;)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
The gamma Rays are a personal favourite

the height and the effect these achieve are quite remarkable if you ask me compared to anything else on the market

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
i cannot stress "loud" enough, with these beauties http://epicfireworks.com/rockets/echo-bomb#.UHL6JU2h4Tk

MrMark said:
I do love the looks of echo bombs even though i've never had them will have to purchase some though :)

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Echo bombs and some king rockets with some ball head rockets, and screaming spiders <3

Just had a look at the little timmy range. I'd hadn't heard of before, and I wish I did! There amazing, especially the 70 shot. Even the little roman candles are a good price for the quality. :angel:

I'm a massive fan of epic fireworks but I must confess my passion for kimbolton's Stromboli mines! Looking forward to seeing how epic's 4" mines compare. Bit of a thump junkie at heart!

It's hard to choose one these days as the really good ones have all gone now the noise regulations have changed,it used to be Cosmic's "Armageddon",you couldn't get much louder than that!,19 shots of pure titanium reports!,before that it was Standard's "Parachute Floating Light",i still miss those now!