favourite firework of your display??

pyroman

Noble the 1st
Right guys seen as we have all blown our pyro by now thought it would be good to hear what everyones favourite was. Gotta say mine was Hercules by brothers which is one of the best finale pieces out there.

What about you???

Golden Thunder from Total FX,now that's what i call a firework!,just about as loud as you can get!,also Total Devastation rockets from Menshun,as good a break as a professional shell and a report that echoed like thunder!

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Hercules by far was the best firework of the night! I'd go as far as saying its the best firework in the uk for the money... The Pro Epic Rockets where also excellent real perfect breaks from all 28.

jps24 said:
Zero 2 Sixty :)
Second that :)
When i bought it i thought its a lot of money for such a small cake, but the contrast of the silver mines/crackling comets against the red crossettes is amazing! A must have for everyones display.

too many to choose from to make one my favourite - its like having a fav child!! - loving epic in motion, steamroller from marvel or humming hornets (just because of noise) and Krazy Klock fountain just makes me smile

Bump time!

My favourite piece from this year was Diamond Princess, huge bursts and great effects for a very good price :) I also really liked Proton Bomb Extreme, Flash Harry and the War Hawks, all great fireworks

jay

Noble the 2nd
got to be Hercules for me as well. Although I did like the effects used in Swamp Beast and the mines in Cluster Bomb by Cosmic, and the black Gemini/ War Hawk/ 4x Sky Thrillers rocket volley finale stained the sky and shook the ground pretty well too. ;):D:rocket1:
oh and not forgetting Star Jigsaws Strawberry Village or the rare, seemingly unheard of Scorpius 7101 Roman candles made by a company called Romerlys KAT 2 I believe. Great power and quality effects from these pieces too.

Last edited:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
In my 35min display earlier on tonight the most favourite firework(s) were;

RP Thors Hammers Rocketsx5-excellent performance, loud flash bursts, good height, massive spread, superb all round performance,

RP Big Brother Rockets-massive shell-like bursts, super height, super loud reports, excellent performance,

Cosmic Space Commander Rocketsx5-brilliant twin bursts per rocket, nice loud reports, excellent all rounders,

And last but not least, Magnum Series Shimmering Sapphires Cake, stunning brocade and blue mines to jawdroppingly beautiful brocade bursts and an awesome multishot finale! ;)

KNO3kid

Peasant the 1st
got to be Hercules for me as well. Although I did like the effects used in Swamp Beast and the mines in Cluster Bomb by Cosmic, and the black Gemini/ War Hawk/ 4x Sky Thrillers rocket volley finale stained the sky and shook the ground pretty well too. ;):D:rocket1:
oh and not forgetting Star Jigsaws Strawberry Village or the rare, seemingly unheard of Scorpius 7101 Roman candles made by a company called Romerlys KAT 2 I believe. Great power and quality effects from these pieces too.
Where can you get the candles?
Do you have s video?

jay

Noble the 2nd
Where can you get the candles?
Do you have s video?
No. Unfortunately no video but I got them from a shop I stumbled across a couple of years ago in a small town somewhere in Leicestershire called Steptoes Fireworks. It's a decent shop. Most things are under rrp and they still have some real old spec stuff like the old cosmic Jupiter boxes. They've got a decent range too. A lot of cosmic and brothers stuff. Hope this helps.