Epic's best fireworks.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Hi everybody,

I am currently looking at the offerings from Epic. Which of their stocked items are your favourite and which are the pieces to look out for with regards to performance, value for money and so on? My initial thoughts are that their fireworks largely seem to have a wide range of mixed effects within a single piece rather than alternative brands who stick to one effect per barrage. The videos I have viewed so far suggest Epic also put a large emphasis on a variety of different sound. My only criticism thus far is too many pieces seem to rely on a chrysanthemum like crackle burst as a final shot which could quickly become quite predictable.

So let's hear which Epic fireworks you consider 'must haves'!

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
Epic are by far the best value for f 1.3g rockets as a lot of them are their own brand so if you do order from them make sure to fill your boots with some rockets ;)

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Epic are by far the best value for f 1.3g rockets as a lot of them are their own brand so if you do order from them make sure to fill your boots with some rockets ;)
I really like 'Sky Thriller' and in my opinion it's the best of their large rockets. The 1.3g Bazzoka Bomb rockets also look like incredible value with big bursts for their size.

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I really like 'Sky Thriller' and in my opinion it's the best of their large rockets. The 1.3g Bazzoka Bomb rockets also look like incredible value with big bursts for their size.
I had a few packs of the bazooka bomb rockets for bonfire night last year, you should bear in mind they are good for the money however they are border line with. 3/1.4 as they are not very loud and have more of a decent pop but still good value for a fiver.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I had a few packs of the bazooka bomb rockets for bonfire night last year, you should bear in mind they are good for the money however they are border line with. 3/1.4 as they are not very loud and have more of a decent pop but still good value for a fiver.
They are even less if you can squeeze them for some discount! The bursts appear pretty large in the video but I suspect it's because the motor has relatively little power and they are therefore bursting low. I originally had the larger Super Starburst rockets in my basket but swapped them for the Bazooka Bombs, Have you fired the Super Starburst's and if so how do they compare?

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
They are even less if you can squeeze them for some discount! The bursts appear pretty large in the video but I suspect it's because the motor has relatively little power and they are therefore bursting low. I originally had the larger Super Starburst rockets in my basket but swapped them for the Bazooka Bombs, Have you fired the Super Starburst's and if so how do they compare?
I haven't had the stardust rockets but I have had the thunder rockets and do recommend them for the money. What discount are you talking about as I wasn't aware that he epic offered any discounts/sales off the online price?

I’d get a pro rocket box from them, great selections of good rockets, then there’s a few like Screaming Spiders, Moving Target, Dr Thrust, King Hell which are also very popular items :)

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
The rockets are very good but i've always found their bigger ones to be just a bit of a step down from the biggest af, celtic, primed etc rockets.Having said that they're mostly around £15 so 5-10 pounds cheaper than most other brands biggest rockets.