epic fireworks trip

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
So taking back one of my family members today, I thought to make a trip to epic..

once Again a warm welcome from everyone, and to show ju my new addition to the family.

Some random pictures i took, I also had to take a picture of some customers.! all in all it was a good visit :)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
We will be making a trip next year me and Rich! keep an eye out for post, you could come to epic then :)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
That sounds like a plan mate.

It would be nice to meet you all and I'm sure I'd get a warm welcome from the Epic team, especially Julie as i know she loves a good Scottish accent hehe .....I'd be surprised if she understood a word i said when she phoned me to confirm my delivery details though lol

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Taken directly from epic site

DeliveryWe offer a free delivery service on all our DIY Display Packs.We offer a free delivery service on all orders over £295 (inc. VAT). Orders under £295 (inc. VAT) will be subject to a £25 delivery charge. We will endeavor to deliver all orders promptly and efficiently but please allow 10 working days for delivery. It is possible to do a next day delivery, for further information on delivery please call us on 01226 749 587 or email sales@epicfireworks.comDue to UK firework regulations on the transportation of hazardous goods, our outdoor firework carriage costs have drastically increased. As a means of minimising customer charges, we have absorbed the majority of the costs ourselves.We can only deliver to mainland UK - For other destinations please get in touch on 01226 749 587 or email sales@epicfireworks.com