Emperor Fireworks Selection Boxes

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Also opposite Quidsaver there is a hardware shop selling black cat, standard and absolute but I'm not sure what the prices are like. Might be able to bag a cheap Bellagio fountain from there.
That's good to know as I'm down that way all the time , will need to check out there places out :)

Emperor Fireworks Jaguar Selection box. RRP £50.99, bought it for £25. Made an attempt at some sort of review of contents, i won't film it as all pieces can be found in other Bright Star boxes which have been filmed already.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Emperor Fireworks Jaguar Selection box. RRP £50.99, bought it for £25. Made an attempt at some sort of review of contents, i won't film it as all pieces can be found in other Bright Star boxes which have been filmed already.
That selection wasn't to bad though I was expecting a little more from Emperor.

Would you class Emperor a premium brand from their larger they certainly do look premium

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
That selection wasn't to bad though I was expecting a little more from Emperor.

Would you class Emperor a premium brand from their larger they certainly do look premium