Early Fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Is it just me or anyone else been hearing fireworks for the last few weeks going off from late evening to early hours.

Don't get me wrong I love it. But I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same their area.

Last night was my son's 3rd birthday. I did him 3 small cakes. just after doing them a fair few of them around back of me was setting them off for a good hour.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I've heard a few go off during daytime ; but what is the point? Just makes noise and smoke and you can't see the effects properly!!! Only braindead people would set them off during the day :(

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Not heard too many down here, only the odd night. And i think they were wedding displays as there's quite a few wedding venues near me. However i was in Birmingham on monday to watch cricket, and i heard some there, in the Edgbaston and Selly Oak area from half 8 onward. I just hope the increased use don't get the ban brigade going again

Reactions: gaz

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Not heard too many down here, only the odd night. And i think they were wedding displays as there's quite a few wedding venues near me. However i was in Birmingham on monday to watch cricket, and i heard some there, in the Edgbaston and Selly Oak area from half 8 onward. I just hope the increased use don't get the ban brigade going again
Maybe it was Gaz :eek: lol

Reactions: gaz