Dum Bums Insanity!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
You wanted to be there in the flesh. My ears are still ringing lol!
Should be a blue eardefenders warning on the label as it's loud. In fact ALL loud fireworks should carry this-it's a sensible precaution with loud noisy fireworks such as Dum Bum to wear eardefenders. ;)

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Anthony, I hope you can make it to forum meetup?
It would depend on where it is held;if it is held in Lancashire where suggestion(s) were made for it, or indeed, if it is somewhere easy to get to, then yes I certainly would attend it. What is the plan, and if it pulls off, where would it be? ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
We have a few venues it's just deciding we could be looking at Birmingham if that's easy for you to attend?

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
We have a few venues it's just deciding we could be looking at Birmingham if that's easy for you to attend?
Birmingham wouldn't be too bad, but as I don't drive it would have to be train journey(s). Also would it be out in the wilds of Birmingham, a million miles away from nowhere where I would have to get a £40 taxi to the train station? ;);););)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
It's all details at moment, at most IF you got a taxi, at most it would be £20, but I'm sure I could pick you up.