Royal Party Fireworks Conspirators Box

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
RRP: £22.99
IMG_1288.JPG
Contains 16 fireworks plus a portfire for lighting.

Price paid: £11.49

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I love the RP selection box range-always quality stuff that never seems to lets you down, and is always a joy to light stand back and admire;)

Reactions: Dan12

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
You've got a nice mortar shell style shot tube or Roman candle their;overall decent aerial box :)
That big firework is a multishot roman candle barrage with 100 coloured stars to it, it's not a shot tube roman candle at all-for these you have to go higher up the selection box range;) and there's a nice three colour pinwheel-my favourite!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
That big firework is a multishot roman candle barrage with 100 coloured stars to it, it's not a shot tube roman candle at all-for these you have to go higher up the selection box range;) and there's a nice three colour pinwheel-my favourite!
Do you know what the "bee" fountain does with all the tiny tubes attached, I presume these are whistles?

And looking forward to trying these RP boxes, some of their cakes are quality so Im hoping these will meet the standard.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Do you know what the "bee" fountain does with all the tiny tubes attached, I presume these are whistles?

And looking forward to trying these RP boxes, some of their cakes are quality so Im hoping these will meet the standard.
The bee fountain does indeed have attached whistles to the side.;) The mini cakes are SUPERB, DO secure them with a thin wooden stake or piece of wood;they're bleeding powerful and will tip if you don't secure them.