Classic Rockets - Standard Banshee Thunder And Golden Lion Bat Out Of Hell (old Spec)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Classic pyro from the early 2000's. Both have that loud screech followed by a flash and bang.

Each pack retailed at about £2.50 back then, so 50p a rocket.

Both types have exactly the same effect however as you can hear, the Banshee Thunder's screech a bit differently and for longer. Got about 20 packets of each of these. Certainly will be using them sparingly (a handful per year :D)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
these are very good rockets, it's a real shame you can't get them any more.
Make sure you keep at least 1/2 of them, its a real loss when there are none left

Last edited:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Bat Out Of Hell is a product of the former Cosmic Group product line/brand Golden Lion not Standard;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm sure he knows that ant.
i think its a good idea that they're in the same post as you can compare them better :)

But just so it's clear...
Banshee Thunder rockets are standard fireworks, B.o.o.H are old Golden Lion stock

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Yeah thats true, that's why they were put in the same post (packaging shows the GL logo). Very identical smaller rockets, yet I tagged it as "standard" since the best is actually the standard banshee due to having a longer screech.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
And actually Dude86, Golden Lion don't have a tag (though they are owned by cosmic so most just use them), so it was a good idea to use standard.
And also, as they're no longer in production, it's not the end of the world anyway as the average person won't be buying them :)

Reactions: FireworksDude86