Christmas stockings

I know it's a little early, but it took me ages to do four of these last year (only finished on christmas eve!!) So it's worth an early mention.

Last year I discovered loom knitting, by accident, as you do. I made these for my three and one of my in-laws granddaughter.

Anyone else made their own? I'm pleased how they came out, but they weren't especially cheap as I made them huge lol

Attachments

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I know it's a little early, but it took me ages to do four of these last year (only finished on christmas eve!!) So it's worth an early mention.

Last year I discovered loom knitting, by accident, as you do. I made these for my three and one of my in-laws granddaughter.

Anyone else made their own? I'm pleased how they came out, but they weren't especially cheap as I made them huge lol
There really nice, well done! :)

That's a shame, but I guess how it goes sometimes :( we have no curtains to this day in daughter's room for similar reasons. Got too much buying/mending/re hanging poles and tracks

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
That's a shame, but I guess how it goes sometimes :( we have no curtains to this day in daughter's room for similar reasons. Got too much buying/mending/re hanging poles and tracks
We can relate to that, but unfortunately, we have a few nosey neighbours so i go through the pain of keep putting them up on a night lol