Christmas Eve Traditions

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Anyone have any traditions that they do every year on Christmas eve.

We usually set the table ready for the Christmas dinner the next day, then from mid afternoon we will switch on the TV and watch a few Christmas movies, and then spend the night watching Christmas TV usually with a tin of sweets between us too :)

Cant beat Christmas eve in my eyes.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
like you dan, we set the table up then clean the house, watch some shite tv, some good tv, and then after dark i reset the outdoor lights timer so they stay on all day on christmas day :)

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I love the entire ambience of Christmas eve, We make sure house is clean and all presents are wrapped through day, then prepare food on evening setting table ect for the big day.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I love the entire ambience of Christmas eve, We make sure house is clean and all presents are wrapped through day, then prepare food on evening setting table ect for the big day.
christmas eve is a nice day, full of anticipation for the main event (or in our case working out the christmas display firing order ;))

Reactions: gaz

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I go out during the day and have a late lunch curry with old school friends followed by some afternoon Christmas tipples. then i come home to my family and we watch Christmas films and eat mince pie and chocolates lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
So we're finally here! :)
Already got the shite tv going (dave is so good for this), and hopefully only Fudge nuggets! all for the rest of the day ;)

Reactions: gaz