Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 5th
Christmas Card Exchange 2018

From August 1st to November 30th.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

Register here, https://seasonaltraditions.co.uk/register/ - make sure you choose -- Christmas Card Exchange -- in your favourite season drop down option.

On August 1, 2018 - you will need to private message me on the forum with your address to be included in the Christmas Card Exchange list. - from November 30th I will not accept any more addresses.

On December 1, 2018 - I will send a secure private message to you on the forum, this will be an individual message between myself and yourself. so you will need to be active or keep a good eye on your emails.

I hope this clears things up. spend some time on the forum, introduce yourself so you get a feel for how it works on there.

If anyone is still struggling to work the forum, i.e. on how to register or what to do, in general, please let me know.

Christmas Card Exchange Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I signed up last year Through the Facebook group. Do I have to sign up again this year?
A: Yes. The list starts fresh every year, and we have moved to the forum for better handling.

Q: How big is the list?
A: The list can change every year.

Q: Where do these cards go to and from?
A: Most are in the United States, and the UK. But people are from different country's.

Q: Do I have to send to everyone on the list?
A: No. You can send to just 1 or as many as you like. It is your choice.

Q: Isn’t my mail address information personal to be handing out?
A: Yes it is, So we encourage to be wise, Use a work address, use an alternative address that is not linked to your personal home. Somewhere you will be able to obtain your cards. Seasonal Traditions does this as a Tradition each Year and we accept no liability for the information you share. We only provide the list to who sign up for this, We destroy all trace of our copies anything that is passed for this event, each year. We will say it is best to be cautious and not use a primary address to receive mail. Your information is not used or sold for anything else. If you have concerns over a certain user knowing your details. Please provide any evidence to why and we will take it further.

Above all, have fun! and enjoy the cards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.