Christmas 2018

I have now started Xmas shopping and have x2 black bags of toys so far anyone else started yet?
I too have started Christmas shopping. I have been picking up small bargains althrough the uear although Ive just been given mu date for a hip replacement on the 19th october so am now stepping it up as theres no way.Ill be hobbling around the shops in December sending myself crazy.
Its my favourite time of the year.and have just started playing christmas dvds too lol. Hope I dont seem too crazy !!!

I have not started Christmas shopping yet. Over here in Belgium, it is a little bit too early to find any Christmas decorations in our shops and departement stores. Yet as I am reorganising my craft room right now no doubt that I will come across some Christmas stuff, floral decorations, books and magazines which will give me some ideas for the Christmas season to come. As a quilter I am quite busy at working on some panels and table runners that I want to finish before Autumn starts but my basket is full of Christmas projects - top to be quilted, unifished stuff, fabrics and ideas and I cannot wait to get into get into it... time will be short !

I have not started Christmas shopping yet. Over here in Belgium, it is a little bit too early to find any Christmas decorations in our shops and departement stores. Yet as I am reorganising my craft room right now no doubt that I will come across some Christmas stuff, floral decorations, books and magazines which will give me some ideas for the Christmas season to come. As a quilter I am quite busy at working on some panels and table runners that I want to finish before Autumn starts but my basket is full of Christmas projects - top to be quilted, unifished stuff, fabrics and ideas and I cannot wait to get into get into it... time will be short !
Wow francoise you sound really talanted and look forward to seeing some of your finished projects. I really wish I had the patience to be that crafty unfortunately when I look at projects they have to be fairly simple as I have Fibromyalgia and struggle with fatigue and my joints being very stiff and sore which makes me very clumsy .
I would like to hear of any ides you have though to make anything seasonal.where it doesnt take too much expertise or time...x

Dan12

Royal Knight the 3rd
I started decoration shopping in the January sales, picked up loads of light sets at 70% off to replace somd of the current ones.

Not started present shopping yet although I will be starting to keep an eye out for anything:)