Cheap Fireworks For Sale Hunt

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
The Official Cheap Fireworks For Sale Hunt
What's is the Cheap Fireworks For Sale Hunt about?

Each year its getting harder and harder to find decent price fireworks that fitting performance, Supermarket don't always cut it when it comes to finding cheap and worthy effect fireworks. So this thread is for you to go out use our sponsors or your personal recommended shop[s and post there great deals you find worthy.

What can you post.

Basically anything thats going to be cheap (ideally in between the bracket of £5 - £20 ) and has good performance. You can post for bonfire night, diwali, new years, We want actual shops and not off car boots, back of vans.

Keeping safe this year.
We have various articles on our branch site that included the firework code and the history of the big night. always remember remember the 5th of november. As this great tradition needs saving in more ways than you think. Guy Fawkes Night and Bonfire Night Traditions in Britain

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
The astra festival box on galactic is great for £15, has 17 fireworks
Also brightstar flying pigs, great novelty 1.3g rockets £15
And lastly, the brothers diamond mine, great mine for the price £9
All prices from galactic fireworks

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
forgot to add, pink champagne fountain, £9 (galactic) really good foutain, lasts over 1min 30sec

Reactions: gaz

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Essex Fireworks have a couple of noteworthy deals i think should be mentioned.

All 4 of these cube mines for £20. That's a fiver a mine for what i think are some of the best.
041.jpg
Also Air Hawks for £24.99 bogof. that's £12.50 a pack or £2.50 a rocket. you can't go wrong!
Air-Hawk-624x440.jpg

Essex Fireworks | Fireworks For Sale

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 4th
Sep 12, 2014
Not really sure if this counts as it's £70 but it's reduced from £120 and it's very good value from galactic and apparently it's their best seller

Attachments

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
its good value rather than cheap i think jab, but those galactic packs (that one and the smaller one) are good for what you pay for them

Oct 23, 2014
The Official Cheap Fireworks For Sale Hunt
What's is the Cheap Fireworks For Sale Hunt about?

Each year its getting harder and harder to find decent price fireworks that fitting performance, Supermarket don't always cut it when it comes to finding cheap and worthy effect fireworks. So this thread is for you to go out use our sponsors or your personal recommended shop[s and post there great deals you find worthy.

What can you post.

Basically anything thats going to be cheap (ideally in between the bracket of £5 - £20 ) and has good performance. You can post for bonfire night, diwali, new years, We want actual shops and not off car boots, back of vans.

Keeping safe this year.
We have various articles on our branch site that included the firework code and the history of the big night. always remember remember the 5th of november. As this great tradition needs saving in more ways than you think. Guy Fawkes Night and Bonfire Night Traditions in Britain
Check out www.rightway.ltd.uk 1/2 price Royal Party fireworks and stores in North Wales and Cheshire, better value than the Supermarkets