Chaplins Superstore Fireworks 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Chaplins sold a decent range of Brothers fireworks last year, all at the usual 25% off, as well as some old spec items. Their website still shows brothers, but they've changed brand 4 years running now. Hopefully they'll still have some old stuff left this year :)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
There's been no change on the site so i think it's fairly safe to say that they'll be selling Brothers again :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Looks like it Somer.

Post on UKFR by Daveandyaz
wouldn't count too much on that, they may not have had possible new stock in yet. But i do think they'll stick with brothers, they seemed to sell absolutely loads last year

Mark Gliddon

Noble
Sep 7, 2014
Hope the are doing brothers again, aim to be in taunton for the carnival and aim to get most of mine then, with any top up's from the range this year

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Hope the are doing brothers again, aim to be in taunton for the carnival and aim to get most of mine then, with any top up's from the range this year
No change to the website mark so i think it's safe to say they've retained Brothers :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Same deals @Mark Gliddon so should be the same price as before if they're stocking it :)

Btw i think it's best if we keep the chaplins post in that thread :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
couldn't resist popping in on the way home, and I'm very glad we did! Prices are lower than Brothers' stated rrp, and they have the 25% off on top of that. The results are fireworks like the rip-roaring pack for £45, and Swords of Fire for £19. Picked up the following:

Diamond Princess (just £21, really surprised it was that cheap)
Exploding Cherries (£6)
Coloured sparklers (90p or so)

If you're around here I really do recommend that you stop by, some amazing bargains to be had :)
@Mark Gliddon

Mark Gliddon

Noble
Sep 7, 2014
hope they'll still be some left for me on sat!!!! you didn't clock the price of the vendetta by chance???

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
hope they'll still be some left for me on sat!!!! you didn't clock the price of the vendetta by chance???
There was no vendetta on display make, in fact they didn't have that much on display at all.
But by saturday they should have most of their range out :)
Also, if what you want isn't on display, it's always worth asking them, they might have one in the store room :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Chaplins in Taunton will be selling fireworks for new year, from 27th to the 31st. Their website now shows some Benwell rocket packs as well as the brothers, some of which are very good prices, so it will be interesting to see what they stock