Celtic Rocket Packs

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm after a bit of info on three celtic rocket packs: Dragon, Vader (both £11) and Titanium (£17.50). There are hardly any vids of these that i can find. Are these worth getting? They are 1.3g but the one vid i have seen shows the rocket gong very high meaning the bursts look small. Thanks :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
1.3g rockets are supposed to be very high performance and the best you can ever buy for your money, but to have a small burst indeed???

That is taking the proverbials.... It's either a poor quality import product or it's merely overpriced for what it is??? It's weird.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Have you had them before @AnthonyUKpyro? My original theory is that the rocket motors are too large meaning they go too high?

This is the only vid i can find, this is of the Vader pack

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
That video is not the best quality to be honest.

I think this one is slightly better quality, they look good for the money!

I'd have them!
If they're like that then they're a steal! The apparent difference there is the motor duration, the second video burns for almost half the time
Cheers for that zep :)

Essex Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Jun 22, 2013
Having fired these rockets was very disappointed with the to be honest hence why I don't stock them your better of with Hawks or Jorge thunder rockets as about the same price
Hawks £ 11 a pack
Thunder rockets £12.50 for ten
It's a no brainer really

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
don't you worry gary the Hawks are top of the wanted list. As for the thunder rockets they are great but aren't 'effect' rockets as such, they're just really damn loud! Although i do like the dahlia type effect in the Vader pack. When you fired them, were they more like the first vid or the second?

Reactions: gaz

Essex Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Jun 22, 2013
Well they where more like the first vid to be honest got a vid somewhere will try and find it and your right about thunder rockets but if you mix them in with Hawks they give them a whole new demention

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Well they where more like the first vid to be honest got a vid somewhere will try and find it and your right about thunder rockets but if you mix them in with Hawks they give them a whole new demention
That is a bit of a shame tbh, maybe give them a miss then :(

triple burst

Peasant the 2nd
Apr 28, 2014
Having been reading this post i think i should mention the Sovereign hurricane rocket pack. I fired these last year and wow,what a superb rocket pack for the fantastic effects. Please note they are not as loud as the hawks but they make up for it with some dazzling effects and colour. I am sure essex fireworks has a video of these and i can recommend these rockets all day long .

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Having been reading this post i think i should mention the Sovereign hurricane rocket pack. I fired these last year and wow,what a superb rocket pack for the fantastic effects. Please note they are not as loud as the hawks but they make up for it with some dazzling effects and colour. I am sure essex fireworks has a video of these and i can recommend these rockets all day long .
How much do they sell for triple?

Essex Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Jun 22, 2013
Here is the video of hurricane
Will be doing these for £9 a pack
Sorry about the vid was quite far away
All vids on my YouTube channel
@gary Essex fireworks