Celtic Hong Kong candles.

Which variant of Hong Kong candle is your favourite?

• Blue Coco

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Pink Coco

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Crackling Comet

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Silver Comet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I am intrigued to see which of Celtic's Hong Kong candles are the hot favourites. Do people prefer to mix effects when fired in multiples and/or fanned?

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Still got one of each packed away from last year so haven't had first hand experience yet. They all look very decent however. :)
I have 4 Pink Coco candles as they are my personal favourite. I have considered buying a different effect candle to incorporate into a mixed effect fan but personally I think the crackling option may take from the quiet beauty of the Coco candles. I think i'll end up with an alternating Pink/Blue pattern which will maintain the silent splendor!

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I have 4 Pink Coco candles as they are my personal favourite. I have considered buying a different effect candle to incorporate into a mixed effect fan but personally I think the crackling option may take from the quiet beauty of the Coco candles. I think i'll end up with an alternating Pink/Blue pattern which will maintain the silent splendor!
I agree, the crackling works better when fired separately to the coco options however there is still room for all options in one display just fired in separate banks.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
For variety I shall have a pair of Dum Bum candles which will be fired later on in a V-shaped pattern behind a central firing cake.