Catherine wheels

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
anyone find these a pain in the Sugar! at times their either won't go or they stop half way through don't think ive ever had a wheel that has went full from start to finish haha

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Had the same problem last year (both came from cheap selection boxes). One span round once then stopped, the other didn't move at all. wondering whether to bother doing one tonight

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I always mess wheels up!
What i have found is that some cheap wheels i have fired get stuck and don't spin where the large quality ones like 'Fiery Eye' Don't get stuck as much. Atleast thats what ive found - was quite worried about the wheel in the coral cube box when i fired it as it was the only one in the box but it worked well.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
im thinking of setting a wheel rack up for this with about 30cm prodding out for it to spin on fully nvm the nail a circular bit of wood will take the nail and the nail fitments place

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Surprise surprise, the b*stard didnt spin again. It chose to just sit there and burn the f*ck out of my shed :rolleyes:

May have to try a Fiery Eye next year

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
All 15 wheels that i fired last night gone really well and they was all cheap ones... I nailed 10 wheels to a piece of chipboard with only about 4 inches space inbetween the wheels. Suprisingly enough the wheels lite each other but started going boom. lol, it was really impressive but reminder for myself leave more space inbetween next time :)