Cat3 Fireworks Display

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Early Guy Fawkes Fireworks Display I Fired last Saturday 27th!
Using multiple Firework brands, most Cat3 with a little Cat2 at the start, fired part hand using portfires and part electronic fired on a 12 cue firing system from wireless fireworks & Rhino Fire 13 cue sequencer. Check out the video [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82FQVmzrVo&feature=plcp[/video]
What do you all think?
Products bought from Epic Fireworks & Rainbow Fireworks. :rolleyes:

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Square Fireworks said:
PyroJack said:
I prefer to keep that information quiet, but it was a lot of money :rolleyes:
Why? it was Cat 3 lol.

Good display though :)
Hehehe, The reason why I'm keeping the price quiet, I was not the only one who paid for the Fireworks. Me & the other firer both put the show together making multiple trips to multiple shops as we were designing it, so I could not keep track on how much in total we spent. But I think we are safe to say we spent £1000+ on the display, from donations collected from the audience & Some of our own money into the display! & Thanks, yer it was fantastic display worth the 12 hours setting up + 2 hours Packing away.
:rolleyes:

PyroJack said:
Hehehe, The reason why I'm keeping the price quiet, I was not the only one who paid for the Fireworks. Me & the other firer both put the show together making multiple trips to multiple shops as we were designing it, so I could not keep track on how much in total we spent. But I think we are safe to say we spent £1000+ on the display, from donations collected from the audience & Some of our own money into the display! & Thanks, yer it was fantastic display worth the 12 hours setting up + 2 hours Packing away.
That looks pretty good value to me. Well done.

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Square Fireworks said:
PyroJack said:
That looks pretty good value to me. Well done.
Thanks pleased you liked it, People where surprised when I told them it was a CAT 3 display, every one thought it was CAT 4 :)

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
donut six said:
nice show there jack .. like the epic in motion. what was the first mine/barrage you used ?
Thanks, the first hit wasn't a cake/barrage, we used 5 very small/cheap mine by Night Star fireworks but looked & sounded very good for the size! Yeah Epic in motion is a good cake but I don't think its worth the money compared to Hercules original by brothers Pyrotechnics, the only difference is there is less shots , lasts longer/slow firing, the last shots are a bigger bore 30mm & its slightly wider angled. I personally think Hercules is more value for money & better in a way as its a fast firing cake with 107 shots not 85 like epic in motion! The cakes that I liked the most new this year which I used in that display was Supercharged 100 shot 30mm 1.3G!
:shy:
[hr]
J8008s said:
Lovely to see ss1 and 2 fired together
Yeah I think the screaming spiders 2 is better cake as it has the mine part last with a titanium salute finish, as ss1 starts big and finishes slow, ss2 starts small and finishes big but the both made an awesome finale! We had 6 thunderkings to fire with the finale as well as ss1 & ss2 but didn't get time to fuse & e-match them in time for the show so we left them out + 2 sky thrillers at the end didn't fire the quickmatch decided it wont light the visco delay on the rockets + 1 war hawk didn't fire for the same reason!

:-/

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Gaz said:
Fantastic :D
Firing order still to be made.. look on here after the 26th! the show will include 9x Thunderking (6x at once) with plenty of 1.3G and 2x screaming spiders 2 (maybe) and 3x Thunderkings in the finale! + War Hawks rockets!