Cat3 Fireworks Display

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
Early Guy Fawkes Fireworks Display I Fired last Saturday 27th!
Using multiple Firework brands, most Cat3 with a little Cat2 at the start, fired part hand using portfires and part electronic fired on a 12 cue firing system from wireless fireworks & Rhino Fire 13 cue sequencer. Check out the video [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82FQVmzrVo&feature=plcp[/video]
What do you all think?
Products bought from Epic Fireworks & Rainbow Fireworks. :rolleyes:

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
Square Fireworks said:
PyroJack said:
I prefer to keep that information quiet, but it was a lot of money :rolleyes:
Why? it was Cat 3 lol.

Good display though :)
Hehehe, The reason why I'm keeping the price quiet, I was not the only one who paid for the Fireworks. Me & the other firer both put the show together making multiple trips to multiple shops as we were designing it, so I could not keep track on how much in total we spent. But I think we are safe to say we spent £1000+ on the display, from donations collected from the audience & Some of our own money into the display! & Thanks, yer it was fantastic display worth the 12 hours setting up + 2 hours Packing away.
:rolleyes:

Square Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Oct 22, 2012
PyroJack said:
Hehehe, The reason why I'm keeping the price quiet, I was not the only one who paid for the Fireworks. Me & the other firer both put the show together making multiple trips to multiple shops as we were designing it, so I could not keep track on how much in total we spent. But I think we are safe to say we spent £1000+ on the display, from donations collected from the audience & Some of our own money into the display! & Thanks, yer it was fantastic display worth the 12 hours setting up + 2 hours Packing away.
That looks pretty good value to me. Well done.

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
Square Fireworks said:
PyroJack said:
That looks pretty good value to me. Well done.
Thanks pleased you liked it, People where surprised when I told them it was a CAT 3 display, every one thought it was CAT 4 :)

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
donut six said:
nice show there jack .. like the epic in motion. what was the first mine/barrage you used ?
Thanks, the first hit wasn't a cake/barrage, we used 5 very small/cheap mine by Night Star fireworks but looked & sounded very good for the size! Yeah Epic in motion is a good cake but I don't think its worth the money compared to Hercules original by brothers Pyrotechnics, the only difference is there is less shots , lasts longer/slow firing, the last shots are a bigger bore 30mm & its slightly wider angled. I personally think Hercules is more value for money & better in a way as its a fast firing cake with 107 shots not 85 like epic in motion! The cakes that I liked the most new this year which I used in that display was Supercharged 100 shot 30mm 1.3G!
:shy:
[hr]
J8008s said:
Lovely to see ss1 and 2 fired together
Yeah I think the screaming spiders 2 is better cake as it has the mine part last with a titanium salute finish, as ss1 starts big and finishes slow, ss2 starts small and finishes big but the both made an awesome finale! We had 6 thunderkings to fire with the finale as well as ss1 & ss2 but didn't get time to fuse & e-match them in time for the show so we left them out + 2 sky thrillers at the end didn't fire the quickmatch decided it wont light the visco delay on the rockets + 1 war hawk didn't fire for the same reason!

:-/

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
Gaz said:
Fantastic :D
Firing order still to be made.. look on here after the 26th! the show will include 9x Thunderking (6x at once) with plenty of 1.3G and 2x screaming spiders 2 (maybe) and 3x Thunderkings in the finale! + War Hawks rockets!