Bright Star Fireworks Carnival

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
Firework Name:
carnival
Shots: not many
Duration: 10min
Noise Rating: 5.5/10
Average Price: £39.99 rrp
Firework Type: selection
Average Bore Size:
Firework Classification: 1.4g
Firework Effects:
varies

Additional Info:
NEC:
Category: 3
Safety Distance: 25
Dimensions:
Manufacturer:
Importer:
bright star
Personal Comment:
with bright star selection boxes I think you need to pay half rrp .I paid £15 for this 2 years back and that was a fair price then I think.
Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We fired the new CE version of this box last week, for the price (£20) it had some nice effects in it, particularly the mine and the large box fountain, which had a good duration. However, i do feel that it would be worth spending the extra few quid to get the larger Party box, as that has larger pieces and durations for not much more money :) This is still a decent box for the price though

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
We fired the new CE version of this box last week, for the price (£20) it had some nice effects in it, particularly the mine and the large box fountain, which had a good duration. However, i do feel that it would be worth spending the extra few quid to get the larger Party box, as that has larger pieces and durations for not much more money :) This is still a decent box for the price though
I agree;Party is that little bit better, but for something cheap and cheerful this is fine. :)

Reactions: gaz