Event: British Musical Firework Championships 30 September- 2nd October

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Its that time of year again where adverts start popping up for this amazing event!
Taking place this year on the 30th September- 2nd October.

This years teams are as follows:

• Bright Sparks Fireworks
  • Essex Pyrotechnics
  • Impact Pyrotechnics
  • Lightech Fireworks
  • Phenomenal Fireworks
  • PDC Fireworks
  • Skyburst – The Firework Company

This year I will deffinitly be attending the Friday and Saturday nights and look forward to providing any updates onto here :)

Reactions: gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Fantastic night last night top top class displays :)
Just about to leave for night 2!

Skybursts display had some of the best ground features Ive saw at Southport, their timing was spot on and we were thinking throughout the display that this could quite possibly be the winner. Unfortunatly something seemed to go terribly wrong for the finale with just the music playing out and no fireworks. I felt awful for the team as I think this ending may have altered what I thought was a winning display.

Impact had some lovely effects too and I really loved the use of colour, the salutes during little mix, again some fantastic ground work and an amazing finale, oh and I loved the added flames too, plus the use of the Beatles.

Reactions: Vladster and gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Okay so I decided to give my GoPro a test over this weekend, but ever since ive been too busy to even load it off the GoPro, anyway here are a couple of the results :)
(For some reason from the GoPro app to my upload this one has rotated itself! Il upload any videos directly to laptop in future!)

Also, heads up... Next years
CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS event will take place on 29th September-1st October, this is going to be out of this world, every year Southport amazes me so a combination of champions from the last few world is going to be wowwwww.

Reactions: Rich

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Great coverage Dan.
Thanks, sure ive got loads more better footage still on the GoPro I just need to go through everything properly rather than loading it through the app which takes ages.
It was a great weekend.

Reactions: Rich