Bright star rockets 1.4 and 1.3

Right hive mind,

So I have a bright star shop here all year.

Aside fron delta force are there any cat2 rockets worth considering from brightstar? There's loads. Their own videos are... not the most reliable ;) so any help gratefully received.

I know warhawks obv, and the novelty ones (pigs/ghosts etc). But I need cat 2 this time :(

1. I don't mind a crappy comedy rocket for the kids, and already have the delta force on my list. Any other 1.4 worth a laugh? (Doing mostly low noise so pretty is fine)

2. Are any of their 1.3 rockets cat 2?

Sputnick Explorer were decent enough when I fired them, £1 per rocket and decent colours, small pop too :) I think all their 1.3 rockets are F3 unfortunately
The cows and pigs are smaller cat 3, think only around 30g NEC, same as some cat 2 from other but think they quite loud and you want quiet don't you.

Sputnick Explorer were decent enough when I fired them, £1 per rocket and decent colours, small pop too :) I think all their 1.3 rockets are F3 unfortunately
Yeah I thought as much. We have space, but awkwardly shaped and would mean putting ppl somewhere less convenient just for the sake of rockets... meh. Might just get one pack and keep for me and my 'glamourous assisstant' after tidy up lol

The cows and pigs are smaller cat 3, think only around 30g NEC, same as some cat 2 from other but think they quite loud and you want quiet don't you.
For the main bit yeah. But towards the end I now have someone to whisk the nervous kids away inside. So can end well if nothing else ;)

Cheers guys :) I'll look see if the sputnik are in stock

I don't have a range near enough for me, whereas this shop is literally walking distance.and has most the bs stuff. So no brainer for me

And I couldn't agree more, that's what inspired the question, someone was letting a pack off behind my house :D got me thinking I can't skip rockets lol

Right hive mind,

So I have a bright star shop here all year.

Aside fron delta force are there any cat2 rockets worth considering from brightstar? There's loads. Their own videos are... not the most reliable ;) so any help gratefully received.

I know warhawks obv, and the novelty ones (pigs/ghosts etc). But I need cat 2 this time :(

1. I don't mind a crappy comedy rocket for the kids, and already have the delta force on my list. Any other 1.4 worth a laugh? (Doing mostly low noise so pretty is fine)

2. Are any of their 1.3 rockets cat 2?
Would that be Brightstar fireworks direct in Hayes

Have you heard of a cake called Sacred Heart? not sure if it's still sold in the BS at Hayes but really is stunning. I'd highly recommend it if you can get it.
Yeah they have it in their store I've seen the video some very nice effects I like how it starts quiet then you get the burst I think I will be adding to my stah, I'm a huge fan of cosmic chaos, firecrest and tactical nuke (this piece is truly amazing) they are all on my wish list

Yeah they have it in their store I've seen the video some very nice effects I like how it starts quiet then you get the burst I think I will be adding to my stah, I'm a huge fan of cosmic chaos, firecrest and tactical nuke (this piece is truly amazing) they are all on my wish list
Have a look at Jericho and Stinger too, both look very good (stinger is crossettes) :)