Bright Star Imperial Selection Box - Is It Any Good?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I am planning to get a Bright Star Imperial for Nov 5th to let off at my mates house;gonna go to Myster Magic as it will be open in a couple of weeks trading up to Bonfire Night and a few days after up to 10th November and get it 1/2 price, I know it has more rockets than ESCO Mardi Gras, but is otherwise similar to it in many ways. Is this selection box any good, or better than ESCO Mardi Gras, what is the performance of the pieces in the box like or should I go for something better? Any ideas guys? ;) I like the biggest boxes in the Bright Star/ESCO range as you get more pieces in.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've not had it, but tbh it appears basically to be the Presidential box with some rockets and a missile cake. If you don't mind having/want the rockets then it's a good box. If you're not interested with them, i'd get Presidential, then spend the money you've saved on some small cakes :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I've not had it, but tbh it appears basically to the Presidential box with some rockets and a missile cake. If you don't mind having/want the rockets then it's a good box. If you're not interested with them, i'd get Presidential, then spend the money you've saved on some small cakes :)
Think i'll downgrade to a Presidential and get some small cheap cakes-thanks for that opinion somersetpyro. ;)