Boozy Bonfire

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
While it may be for Halloween, Black Wych is a really decent brew to have on GFN. I understand many will be reluctant when launching pyro but it is an ideal drink to have. Complements the pyro and smoke smell perfectly.

The ale is stouty with nice smoked flavours which is easy to drink. Perfect for this time of year. £1.65 a bottle at Morissons (Had mine for £1 a bottle as they put 2 for £1 POS in front of it and corrected it after I questioned my receipt. I would have paid £1.65 anyway for it...). The do have a few other 2 for £2 ales that would suit GFN perfectly though like Pendle witches brew.

Aside from that, especially if having a party, definitely get some Westons mulled cider. Perfect, especially when heated in a pan and served. At the moment on the westons website its under £30 for 4 2.25l boxes (special offer they have running until gfn).

Attachments

Reactions: Rich

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I don't drink alcohol until after I have fired everything (nobody should really-it can affect your safety instinct and lead to sloppy safety awareness and possible accidents as a firer), but my after fireworks tipple is warmed mulled wine and a nice big bowl of hot chilli con carne rice and soft chapattis to dip into it. ;)