Bonfire night Favorite Must have food

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Nothing like Yorkshire Parkin in between setting fireworks off. Love the stuff.

Then after, to warm myself up baked potatoes i usually have cheese beans, One top class food.

What do you have on the night?

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Bonfire night is my enteratining date in the calendar and I keep the food the same as the entertaininment - Fiery!

My own recipe home made chilli which I make to 2 heat levels:
Mild for the wimps lol and Mega hot for those who appreciate hot but flavoursome food.
All served up in little pots for people to eat whilst watching with a few Nachos.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Donna kebab and a bottle of buckfast, I like your style lol

Chilli has to make an appearance plus the classic, baked spuds. Had a few trays of home made indian snacks with dips last year too, cracking stuff, nothing like the supermarkets interpretation. Hope his wife's up for it again this year :)

Drinks wise I find strong cloudy scrumpy fits in nicely with the autumnal feel, any excuse :)

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I get so engrossed with the pyro i don't cook the food :) normally order a 16 inch pizza with garlic bread.

Drink wise Vodka or Whiskey, cant beat warming up with a Whiskey after lighting the pyro. ;)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
best way to enjoy GFN i love lighting the pyro but would never do it drunk i know the dangers associated with this and have seen them in my own eyes isn't pretty

but after the pyros all done and we sit round the bonfire i just like to relax

but i get two pyro shows in one night my charity event (Still need to get pyro for this)

and my personal event ( stash will be getting brought from family for this )