Bonfire Night 2013!.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
So, I'm on a big of a budget this year, No more spend willy nilly :( However I'm hoping my local Firework store will give me a good deal like last year.

Whats on your shopping list :shy:
Where are you buying from :D
What are you hoping will be stocked in Supermarkets :)
What was THE BEST supermarket firework you bought last year? ;)

And finally what was the best firework you had for 2012?

For me it was The DRD rockets and first strike rockets, As well as a great Four Barrage mega box, However I was chased out the park by some Firework haters (4 Of Them) But they seemed good, While your driving away anyway they seemed lovely :D

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
the only thing on my list really was klondyke and perhaps galactic finale. klondyke looks like its going to be late arriving so I may leave that till next year.
Ill be buying from wherever I can cycle to and hopefully I can get to Cardiff to see fireworksouthwales and the what store if its still there.
hoping to see weco and perhaps cosmic stocked in supermarkets this year ,but lets see.
best thing last year was pink champagne and the free firework pack I had with it from sainsburys.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
ahh I know it was speaking to the chap today about silver bullet rocketa awesome price

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
When's everyone having their bonfire/firework's display? as I know alot of people maybe go to a display on the 5th,I'll be having my family small garden display on the 5th no bonfire this year had one last year and I'll go to the local council display which is held on the 4th also :)

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

This is my nearly finished stash still to get some more big rockets and barrages, Maybe even a King rocket! Got rid of those crap bright star rocekts and the selection box(Got my money back lol) So I still have £65 left to add to this stash..