Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Firework Empire said:
its loud

but i think the Golden Thunder Pro by Total FX has the edge

Its as loud and the effects are much bigger
You mean this.

Last edited:
I've got the Golden Thunder and am really looking forward to firing it,i'm using at as my finale piece as i like to end with the loudest bangs!,my final rocket is always a Magellan from Kimbolton with a ring of loud reports.

It depends on what you are judging them on

The two product are in a different price range and for that reason cannot equaly be compaired

I do like a very loud product but think the effect size and quality is important to

Maybe is just down tp personal preference

Need to see something other than the manufacturers video of the Golden Thunder Pro cake before it can be banded about as being better than the Boneshaker.

The Boneshaker has been bought, fired and filmed several times over the last few weeks. Why hasn't this happened with the Golden Thunder Pro?

Square Fireworks said:
Need to see something other than the manufacturers video of the Golden Thunder Pro cake before it can be banded about as being better than the Boneshaker.

The Boneshaker has been bought, fired and filmed several times over the last few weeks. Why hasn't this happened with the Golden Thunder Pro?
We have fired the Golden Thunder Pro with 5 of our staff

Between us we have over 43 years in the industry

We know our fireworks and can make a unbiased judgement

GOLDEN THUNDER STANDS AS THE LOUDEST FIREWORK 2012

Firework Empire said:
We have fired the Golden Thunder Pro with 5 of our staff

But still no video?

Between us we have over 43 years in the industry

We know our fireworks and can make a unbiased judgement

Beggining to sound desperate

GOLDEN THUNDER STANDS AS THE LOUDEST FIREWORK 2012

Now that is a bold statement, i presume you fired all the other barrages in contention on the same night under the same conditions?

Re Golden Thunder Pro. This may be a daft question, but better safe than sorry...

This firework comes in a cage and I am told that it should be left in the cage while firing. I assume that I open the lid of the cage before letting it off but is this right? Also when delivered it came with the cage lid at the bottom of the firework, whereas I assume it fires through the top (there is no indicator on the box), so I need to turn it upside down in the cage.

Hope this makes sense but generally can someone in the know confirm precise lighting instructions for this firework please?

Thanks

Chris

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
The cage is there to keep the fireworks classification to 1.4G for storage and transporting. When your firing take the firework fully out of the cage as this is not needed at all. You could take it out now if you want just beware the classification chances to 1.3G once the metal straps on the cage are cut.

chris smith said:
Re Golden Thunder Pro. This may be a daft question, but better safe than sorry...

This firework comes in a cage and I am told that it should be left in the cage while firing. I assume that I open the lid of the cage before letting it off but is this right? Also when delivered it came with the cage lid at the bottom of the firework, whereas I assume it fires through the top (there is no indicator on the box), so I need to turn it upside down in the cage.

Hope this makes sense but generally can someone in the know confirm precise lighting instructions for this firework please?

Thanks

Chris

I bought mine already out of the cage and it is important to remove it completely from the cage before firing,it just needs to be stood upright,the fuse loosened and then light it,you can secure it with a stake if you wish.