Blink and they're gone

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 20, 2013
It's only the 20th Oct, yet have noticed a lot of fireworks have flown off the shelves quicker than they did last year at the larger retailers.

Today, I managed to get my hands on a Zero to sixty and a king rocket which has pretty much sold out everywhere in the country so am led to believe. May be worth considering ordering earlier next year if interest is picking up beyond supermarket fireworks!

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
supermarkets will get new supplies fast though. it only take them around 2-3 working days if they really want to sell them

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
I hope lidl dont sell out i still need 3 cyber packs and 5 packs of skyline rockets :)

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
All supermarkets have been fully stocked wherever I've been not had any problems getting what I want so far :)
Nice one gazza :) has anyone bought pyro from supermarkets like 3 to 4 days before bonfire night? dont want to rush down to lidl as i give myself a set budget for each week to spend on pyro and i spent a little in advance last week :p

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
berry1 said:
Nice one gazza :) has anyone bought pyro from supermarkets like 3 to 4 days before bonfire night? dont want to rush down to lidl as i give myself a set budget for each week to spend on pyro and i spent a little in advance last week :p
I find Lidl's to be a proper pain in the Sugar! to get served even when it's quiet. I deffo wouldn't fancy going at the end of the month when most people get paid. You could be in for a long wait for your pyro:(

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Vladster said:
berry1 said:
I find Lidl's to be a proper pain in the Sugar! to get served even when it's quiet. I deffo wouldn't fancy going at the end of the month when most people get paid. You could be in for a long wait for your pyro:(
Thats a good point vlad lidl always is a pain in the Sugar! to get served so will just get a friend to pick them up for me ;)