Event: Blackpool World Fireworks Championships 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
The World Fireworks Championships will light up the skies above Blackpool once again in 2015.

The event will gather together the crème de la crème of the world’s firework elite and promises a mouth-watering series of shows with jaw-dropping entertainment for all the family – and a great opportunity for visitors to take an extended weekend break.

All displays subject to suitable weather conditions.

Dates:

11th September – China, Tanghua Fireworks

18th September – France, Féérie

25th September – Canada, Orion Fireworks

2nd October – Celebration Display by UK and Winner Announcement

Watch shortened highlights of the 2014 Celebration display by Titanium following the announcement of Canada as the winners of 2014:

Is anyone going to this?

We've booked up for 4 nights starting on the 18th and we're planning to watch the French teams display from south pier. We saw the Austrian display last year and it was quite a show, hopefully this year is the same and the weather stays decent.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Moved to display section, Seems quite an event to go to but sadly most of these upcoming months, I have commitments to sort. the video highlights for last year look stunning. I will keep an eye out for this years video.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
It does look superb! Shame it's so far away but i'm sure it will be enjoyed by everyone who does go

Reactions: gaz