Black Friday 2015 General Chat

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
This thread is to post up any general conversations surrounding Black Friday.

Hi all,

Just a notice to state that Black Friday 2015 falls on Friday 27th November.

The government are wanting the whole thing to be scaled back this year due some of the fights etc that broke out last year. Although I cant see this happening, I recon it will be bigger and better once again ;)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
It was mantel last year i was watching most of the news websites with video. and how crazy people was fighting shouting at each other over TVs lol.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
It was mantel last year i was watching most of the news websites with video. and how crazy people was fighting shouting at each other over TVs lol.
Yeah it was madness on the news ha!

To be fair though, I was there at our local asda for opening and although it was extremly extremly busy and manic, there apeared to be no trouble atall, so think it depends upon the area as to what goes down. Having said that, there wasnt really all that much we wanted to buy, so may end up sticking to online this year unless there is something really decent advertised ;)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
It really does depend on product and area. Some stuff just fly though, Although online would be you safe best area for black Friday lol.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Hahaha. last year I was in Chicago for black Friday. Was in the shops at 2am picking up some proper bargains. Lots of hollister at American prices with 60-70% off = happy days!

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
That is mental, predicting a £1bn spend on Black Friday :eek:

I think i'll give it a miss this year, my poor bones are not for crushing! :p