1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Star Fireworks

Discussion in 'Firework Brands' started by Philspeedway, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Jezzadw

Jezzadw

Noble the 3rd

It's 4810g

2. Jezzadw

Jezzadw

Noble the 3rd

Most of the cakes are 25mm and 30mm

3. Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 2nd

Wow that's surprising, it's a good catch for £100

5000kg is a fair price Dave for £250.

Until you stumble across big boss barrages x4 cakes, 4000 kg for 100 quid.

Yh defently worth a shot, but I'm still specticle, good luck too any one who buys it. :)

4. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

Another on the typo ladder :D Big boss should never bee £100, that's an insane price really. It's a £200 kit all day

5. Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 2nd

Don't tell latifs that :p

6. zephieish Moderator

zephieish

Wizard the 1st

Big Boss is a great buy for £100, and so is this selection / barrage box if you can get it for £100.

I would go for it, if only out of curiosity!

7. Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 2nd

End of the day, its a selection box, most likely the low quality pops.

It would be great if there's a video on this. ;) I would love too see that 5000kg in action.

8. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Wizard the 1st

Looks tasty!!!!!! Wouldn't mind setting one of these off, wish this brand would make it to North East Lancashire, I'd snap one up ;)

9. Si7

Si7

Noble the 2nd

Big Star Fireworks seem to be based in Birmingham, where's this local shop? Birmingham area too? £100 seems quite decent, it's bigger than the Armoury Crate for the same price.

10. FATKAT24

FATKAT24

Noble the 2nd

There showroom is in Wolverhampton

11. Si7

Si7

Noble the 2nd

Yes I saw that, think they are £250 at their Wolverhampton showroom but Philspeedway had found a local shop selling them for £100, I was interested to know where this shop was.

12. Declan

Declan

Peasant

Is the general consensus then that this brand is OK? Just found a hidden Cash and Carry shop selling massive selection of fireworks near me, some of them with this brand. Huge box called Impact for £50.....I'm tempted.....

13. Declan

Declan

Peasant

Just bought a Big Star Gladiator box from a local shop....guy took me into the warehouse so I could check out the contents first and then tried to sell the Coffin to me haha! £300 there. Said they've only ordered 2 to sell as they're so expensive.

14. Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 2nd

Hi Dillon, congratulation on your purchase. Hope you have a lovely bonfire.about the brand and selection box, i haven't heard of this company untill recently. So can't really comment on quality or what too expect.

It would be nice if you upload a video.

What are you looking for in fireworks, if it's something for a small garden with low noises and plenty of colour for the kids. Cat 3 and selection boxes are perfect.

If you want powerful stuff, look into the category 3, or look into 1.3g it has more flash powder. Makes a big difference in rockets.