Big Star Fireworks

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
It's still a selection box, it's got rockets in it.

You can pick up 100 shot missile box for £10 buy 1 get 2 free from latifs.

The barrage packet looks good, don't get me wrong, but we need too see the real sizes of the barrages. The first photo of the barrages seem decent sized. When the boxes open you can't even see the barrages :rolleyes:

Dave you had a budget of £100 quid ;).
Most of the cakes are 25mm and 30mm

Wow that's surprising, it's a good catch for £100

5000kg is a fair price Dave for £250.

Until you stumble across big boss barrages x4 cakes, 4000 kg for 100 quid.

Yh defently worth a shot, but I'm still specticle, good luck too any one who buys it. :)

Wow that's surprising, it's a good catch for £100

5000kg is a fair price Dave for £250.

Until you stumble across big boss barrages x4 cakes, 4000 kg for 100 quid.

Yh defently worth a shot, but I'm still specticle, good luck too any one who buys it. :)
Another on the typo ladder :D Big boss should never bee £100, that's an insane price really. It's a £200 kit all day

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Big Boss is a great buy for £100, and so is this selection / barrage box if you can get it for £100.

I would go for it, if only out of curiosity!

End of the day, its a selection box, most likely the low quality pops.

It would be great if there's a video on this. ;) I would love too see that 5000kg in action.

Is the general consensus then that this brand is OK? Just found a hidden Cash and Carry shop selling massive selection of fireworks near me, some of them with this brand. Huge box called Impact for £50.....I'm tempted.....

They are usually £250 but on sale going to pick one up Friday
Just bought a Big Star Gladiator box from a local shop....guy took me into the warehouse so I could check out the contents first and then tried to sell the Coffin to me haha! £300 there. Said they've only ordered 2 to sell as they're so expensive.

Is the general consensus then that this brand is OK? Just found a hidden Cash and Carry shop selling massive selection of fireworks near me, some of them with this brand. Huge box called Impact for £50.....I'm tempted.....

Hi Dillon, congratulation on your purchase. Hope you have a lovely bonfire.about the brand and selection box, i haven't heard of this company untill recently. So can't really comment on quality or what too expect.

It would be nice if you upload a video.

What are you looking for in fireworks, if it's something for a small garden with low noises and plenty of colour for the kids. Cat 3 and selection boxes are perfect.

If you want powerful stuff, look into the category 3, or look into 1.3g it has more flash powder. Makes a big difference in rockets.