Big star fireworks rebellion

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Sparkster 2

Peasant the 1st
Oct 12, 2020
Essex
Has anyone fired the big star fireworks rebellion selection box it’s being sold local for £45 pounds and looks a great box from the pictures View attachment 7920
Same as Terminator. Some VERY short fountains but a couple of standout bits. Shot tubes aren't pokey. Moon is very good. The mini missiles are packed very close to carton so be prepared for low escapees to the sides!!!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Same as Terminator. Some VERY short fountains but a couple of standout bits. Shot tubes aren't pokey. Moon is very good. The mini missiles are packed very close to carton so be prepared for low escapees to the sides!!!
I fired mine tonight and the performance was excellent - the shot tubes produced a nice bang and pleasant high level starburst, the fountains had quite a decentish duration with some lovely vivid colours of a kind I've never experienced i.e bright colourful limes and lemons plus gorgeous reds vividly beautiful blues and indeed, some very vivid eye-catching purples, the roman candles shot high and were nice performers, the rockets were pretty good for 1.4g with some lovely glitter and colours, the missile cakes were fast and furious (as expected) and the three 16 shot cakes were pokey loud and rather spectacular. Not bad at all. 4.5/5 is my score.

Sparkster 2

Peasant the 1st
Oct 12, 2020
Essex
I fired mine tonight and the performance was excellent - the shot tubes produced a nice bang and pleasant high level starburst, the fountains had quite a decentish duration with some lovely vivid colours of a kind I've never experienced i.e bright colourful limes and lemons plus gorgeous reds vividly beautiful blues and indeed, some very vivid eye-catching purples, the roman candles shot high and were nice performers, the rockets were pretty good for 1.4g with some lovely glitter and colours, the missile cakes were fast and furious (as expected) and the three 16 shot cakes were pokey loud and rather spectacular. Not bad at all. 4.5/5 is my score.
Sounds like it's been drastically improved. I recall some fountains at around 12 seconds. Loved the rockets and yeah the candles are some of the best in a selection box. The winner is definitely the cakes though. As you say they are fantastic.

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro