BFN 2019

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Anyone got anything in yet? Any orders? I've only got a few leftovers so far, not going to get anything till October this year. Saving up cash.

Got plenty left over from last year/new years, will have to see what happens this year (i'm definitely firing, just depends exactly where) before I decide what to get

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I'm not planning on buying much as i have quite a few bits already....i'll probably make an online order of some sort though, i really just need some fountains and wheels to go with what i have.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I have an order in excess of £500 sat in an online shopping basket but I've yet to bite the bullet and hit the pay button!

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I'd hang fire...plenty bargains to be had in the next few months (y)
I am looking at ordering via Blackpool Fireworks and their prices do appear to be amongst the best I have currently found. I know Galactic have a sale day, which other sales should I be looking out for? My main concern is that I already have a sizable stash stored away, If i was to bite the bullet and buy additional items now then any future sales would be extremely hard to resist which would ultimately result in an over-indulgence! Celtic have loads of new items which will be available later in the year and I also fancy some Funke pieces which will soon be on UK soil via 'The Powder Keg'. With all the great pyro available it's getting pretty hard to be selective enough to the point where a stash is not considered 'overkill'.

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I am looking at ordering via Blackpool Fireworks and their prices do appear to be amongst the best I have currently found. I know Galactic have a sale day, which other sales should I be looking out for? My main concern is that I already have a sizable stash stored away, If i was to bite the bullet and buy additional items now then any future sales would be extremely hard to resist which would ultimately result in an over-indulgence! Celtic have loads of new items which will be available later in the year and I also fancy some Funke pieces which will soon be on UK soil via 'The Powder Keg'. With all the great pyro available it's getting pretty hard to be selective enough to the point where a stash is not considered 'overkill'.
I'm quite partial to Firework Crazy with the other forum prices and Galactic's online sale weekend always gets the pyro blood pumping lol. tbh.....i could easily spend my hard earned at anyone of the above mentioned though :)

Krony

Peasant the 2nd
Tbh I don't think he updates his website much.
He said the 10th and was asking someone on the other forum to come and take stuff to film.

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I have plenty of pyro in stock lol to be getting on with this year however I know I'm going to see some prices that I won't be able to refuse and then that ends up becoming a whole order and then that starts the impulse buying and before you know it... :eek::eek::oops::oops:o_Oo_O:cool:

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
I'll be after a tears from heaven if anyone's bringing that in.Hoping to get a couple of those new klasek cakes too although i won't be ordering til mid/late summer.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
The Funke rockets look like good value. The Kometenschauer selection includes three varieties of effect one of which with a crackling tail as it launches. You can view them from 1:30.

The Blattertanz rockets are again unusual as they give a rising tail and then burst into a horsetail with fireflies.

Leftovers galore. I'm slowly depleting my stashes though by having deep countryside displays. I do town to town hiking overnight when I can, so I always take stashes of small, selection box fireworks to enjoy in the early hours miles from civilisation.

No doubt I will have lots left over before BFN 2019 comes around and I'm putting a mild £50 aside for some new bits this year.