Bfn 2016 Stash Plans

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
So who here has already started to plan their 2016 stash?

I've started to go through various websites to get some ideas and as usual it will be predominantly big cakes.

Stand out pieces from 2015 that will earn a recall for BFN 2016

Screaming spiders 2. @Epic Fireworks
Passfire @Epic Fireworks
Thunderous finale (if I can still get it lol) @Epic Fireworks
Menshun The Governor set @Essex Fireworks
Klasek Dumbum 49 shot @Essex Fireworks
Sovereign Colourful willows crazy diamonds @Essex Fireworks

But what else? It will be interesting to see what new gear comes in this year especially with an increased CE range.

Share your lists and thoughts.

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've been trawling through various sites since christmas :D got some pieces that we had this year that will definitely be returning:

Celtic:
Flash Harry
Vertual Vortex
Bite Me
Beijing Blitz
Etnas Revenge
Magneto Burst

Other:
Jorge Kasjopeja
Brothers Starring/Exploding Cherries
AF Gold Rush (If we can find one)

Looking forward to seeing what Celtic bring in new, and we're hoping to have some more AF as well :)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Definitely some celtic stuff this year. And with road trip coming up I'm going to browse around these next few weeks. :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Now it's getting into spring, i'm sure a few people are looking by now ;) we certainly have been, and as well as the items i mentioned above that are still on the wish list atm, these are a few of the items that we're definitely interested in:
  • Splitting comets (vulcan)
  • Uran (Jorge)
  • Malachit (Jorge)
  • Rampage (Tai Pan)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Trip to Alton Towers this weekend and as long as I don't die, a trip to see Epic on Sunday.

.......what might happen........ lol! My stash may grow :eek:

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Been thinking the last few days what to do this year. Im debating not bothering ordering this year and picking up various bits from seasonals etc. I know the quality is not going to match but im thinking of cutting down a little on BFN spending this year in favour of Christmas etc... Buying from seasonals etc takes out the delivery charge and the minimum order, but theres the chance il end up spending more because il see loads (but to be fair I get tempted even when ordered online stash anyways ha). Theres also the fact there is due to be a much bigger (hopefully better) council show on the Mersey this year which im wanting to attend too so its likely the pyro will be fired after that anyways.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Been thinking the last few days what to do this year. Im debating not bothering ordering this year and picking up various bits from seasonals etc. I know the quality is not going to match but im thinking of cutting down a little on BFN spending this year in favour of Christmas etc... Buying from seasonals etc takes out the delivery charge and the minimum order, but theres the chance il end up spending more because il see loads (but to be fair I get tempted even when ordered online stash anyways ha). Theres also the fact there is due to be a much bigger (hopefully better) council show on the Mersey this year which im wanting to attend too so its likely the pyro will be fired after that anyways.
Don't do it! Half your Xmas budget and add it to your bonfire night budget instead!

Reactions: Dan12