Best UK firework Supplier ONLINE

chris_wynne

Peasant the 2nd
#1
hello everyone as you all know its nearly there the greatest time of the year :)

I usually buy all my fireworks from supermarkets and corner/firework shops and was thinking for this year to purchase my collection of fireworks from the interent, i would be extremely happy if the firework community could help me out and reccomend THE BEST online firework supplier not to dear though maybe budjet of £1000 thanks alot look forward for the replies.
:cool:
 

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
#3
That is a big budget, So it depends on what you are after 1.3g or 1.4g ? in hazard related terms
 

chris_wynne

Peasant the 2nd
#4
Gaz said:
That is a big budget, So it depends on what you are after 1.3g or 1.4g ? in hazard related terms
well i would like amixture thanks for the replies just going to say i love this firework community XD
 

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
#5
Cheers chris, So like cossi has pointed out firework crazy and jordans, you could always try epic and PMF-fireworks, You could always search our directory as well, if you want a shop more closer to home.
 

chris_wynne

Peasant the 2nd
#6
Gaz said:
Cheers chris, So like cossi has pointed out firework crazy and jordans, you could always try epic and PMF-fireworks, You could always search our directory as well, if you want a shop more closer to home.
thanks Gaz sorry about this but how do i search your directory? thanks
 

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
#9
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
hi Gaz again sorry to bother you once again but could you recommend a real good selection i mean like selection box/lot thanks
Depending what firework shop you buy from, i would suggest the following off the top of my head.

From epic I would choose any of these

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/36-barrels#.UgAZYpLUnHk heard some good reviews about this.

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/conspiracy#.UgAZrpLUnHk

Jordans, I love rockets, so you have a choice

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/king-cobra-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/panther-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/kingdom-rocket-pack.html

and i would random select a few barrages,.

If you choose to shop at epic and you did a rocket selection, from personal experience I would suggest getting echo bombs, mega rockets, and sky thriller.

What I would suggest to choose 2 firework shops, spend minimum on each site to qualify for free delivery. You should check out the review section Found here and see what people have said for other fireworks. And choose from there. There have been some mixed review for the above fireworks. Mentioned in other forums.

Hope this helps, I'm sure others will be able to offer their experience on firework they could recommend to you.
 

chris_wynne

Peasant the 2nd
#10
Gaz said:
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
hi Gaz again sorry to bother you once again but could you recommend a real good selection i mean like selection box/lot thanks
Depending what firework shop you buy from, i would suggest the following off the top of my head.

From epic I would choose any of these

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/36-barrels#.UgAZYpLUnHk heard some good reviews about this.

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/conspiracy#.UgAZrpLUnHk

Jordans, I love rockets, so you have a choice

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/king-cobra-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/panther-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/kingdom-rocket-pack.html

and i would random select a few barrages,.

If you choose to shop at epic and you did a rocket selection, from personal experience I would suggest getting echo bombs, mega rockets, and sky thriller.

What I would suggest to choose 2 firework shops, spend minimum on each site to qualify for free delivery. You should check out the review section Found here and see what people have said for other fireworks. And choose from there. There have been some mixed review for the above fireworks. Mentioned in other forums.

Hope this helps, I'm sure others will be able to offer their experience on firework they could recommend to you.
WOW thanks very much Gaz not gay lol but i love you haha i will probably get the fireworks from to different sites like you said and love the 36 Barrels looks great, the rockets i would probably get would hopefully be the DRD platinum rocket pack as i had it last year and it was amazing in my opinion thanks once again
 

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
#11
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
hi Gaz again sorry to bother you once again but could you recommend a real good selection i mean like selection box/lot thanks
Depending what firework shop you buy from, i would suggest the following off the top of my head.

From epic I would choose any of these

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/36-barrels#.UgAZYpLUnHk heard some good reviews about this.

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/conspiracy#.UgAZrpLUnHk

Jordans, I love rockets, so you have a choice

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/king-cobra-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/panther-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/kingdom-rocket-pack.html

and i would random select a few barrages,.

If you choose to shop at epic and you did a rocket selection, from personal experience I would suggest getting echo bombs, mega rockets, and sky thriller.

What I would suggest to choose 2 firework shops, spend minimum on each site to qualify for free delivery. You should check out the review section Found here and see what people have said for other fireworks. And choose from there. There have been some mixed review for the above fireworks. Mentioned in other forums.

Hope this helps, I'm sure others will be able to offer their experience on firework they could recommend to you.
WOW thanks very much Gaz not gay lol but i love you haha i will probably get the fireworks from to different sites like you said and love the 36 Barrels looks great, the rockets i would probably get would hopefully be the DRD platinum rocket pack as i had it last year and it was amazing in my opinion thanks once again
LOL Np, Hope you have a great BFN :)
 

chris_wynne

Peasant the 2nd
#12
Gaz said:
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
chris_wynne said:
Gaz said:
hi Gaz again sorry to bother you once again but could you recommend a real good selection i mean like selection box/lot thanks
Depending what firework shop you buy from, i would suggest the following off the top of my head.

From epic I would choose any of these

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/36-barrels#.UgAZYpLUnHk heard some good reviews about this.

http://epicfireworks.com/diy-firework-kits/conspiracy#.UgAZrpLUnHk

Jordans, I love rockets, so you have a choice

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/king-cobra-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/panther-rocket-pack.html

http://www.jordansfireworks.co.uk/kingdom-rocket-pack.html

and i would random select a few barrages,.

If you choose to shop at epic and you did a rocket selection, from personal experience I would suggest getting echo bombs, mega rockets, and sky thriller.

What I would suggest to choose 2 firework shops, spend minimum on each site to qualify for free delivery. You should check out the review section Found here and see what people have said for other fireworks. And choose from there. There have been some mixed review for the above fireworks. Mentioned in other forums.

Hope this helps, I'm sure others will be able to offer their experience on firework they could recommend to you.
WOW thanks very much Gaz not gay lol but i love you haha i will probably get the fireworks from to different sites like you said and love the 36 Barrels looks great, the rockets i would probably get would hopefully be the DRD platinum rocket pack as i had it last year and it was amazing in my opinion thanks once again
LOL Np, Hope you have a great BFN :)
you too Gaz thanks again
 
Top