best selection box

pyroman

Noble the 1st
Guys really struggling to pick a selection box this year thats a good price and good firework quality up to about £50, anyone got any ideas??

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
i get a few spare fivers am buying the firefight just to stock up for starters and mid firing throughout my display :D

Dan

Peasant the 2nd
I picked up these 2 boxes last year, and they are by far the best selection box i have ever had.

The Marvel box even had a mine in it and i didn't even notice lol.

These were £2.99 at my local Martin Mccoll shop, Not sure if they are stocking fireworks this year though? But ive spent upto £15 on selection boxes and none have been as good.

Ive bought an emperor selection box this year which was £30 as i liked the look of it and the size of the items inside, Most of the items are 12 shot CAT2, No idea if it will be any good though but took a chance :)

donut six

Peasant the 2nd
got one of these firestorm (standard fireworks) from epic ..only £27.00 [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYIgcbko8Q&feature=plcp [/video]15 nice sized fireworks in pack. i would even consider using it at the start of a cat 3 show before we go on to the bigger stuff

I had a Firestorm by Dancing Red Devil last night (£35)..... Very surprised at the quality, 5 fountains with 3 jets, 4 fountains with 4 jets so all good and long lasting. 4 cakes, 2 of which had good quality big bursts. 4 of the best single shot tubes I've ever seen, fired nicely in a 'V'. Other than that 2 little candles and a few rockets which wer'nt all that but in general a very good box..... The best I've ever had. Oh and 2 boxes of snaps for the kids :)
[hr]
WOW! Damn I wish I lived near Epic, I never spend enough to get free delivery :( That is quite literally an epic box :D Is that the same Standard Firestorm that Tesco stocked last year? (I think)
donut six said:
got one of these firestorm (standard fireworks) from epic ..only £27.00 [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYIgcbko8Q&feature=plcp [/video]15 nice sized fireworks in pack. i would even consider using it at the start of a cat 3 show before we go on to the bigger stuff