Best Firework In The Uk 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
So i saw on the galactic website that there used to be UK's best firework awards, but these were abolished a few years ago, which means the very long standing best UK firework is the Brothers Hercules (which was the last winner). So we need to update this status. Is hercules the king still? or will another item take over?
Post your best 2014 firework from the list below, and by the end of the week, the votes will be counted and we will have the official seasonal traditions Best 2014 firework.

Nominations;
The Boneshaker by Mars Pyrotechnics
The Godfather by Mars Pyrotechnics
Maximum Showtime by Brothers Pyrotechnics
Hercules by Brothers Pyrotechnics
Real Steel by Brothers Pyrotechnics
Screaming Spiders by Epic Fireworks

Edit: Only one vote per person please :)
Vote only for items on the nominations list. If anyone has another item they want adding to the nominations list pm me and i will add it :)

To make it clear, this is a non official ST poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Well my vote will not get counted, But i would choose Screaming Spiders by Epic Fireworks :) it was a close call to The Boneshaker by Mars Pyrotechnics in my opinion.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Hi everyone ...great to be back. Just decided to join in the chatter ... my favorite is Passfire
It's supposed to be one of the above list J8008s, but if you want me to add that one just send me a message (idea is if others agree they will also vote for it)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Its not just name fireworks you like (list can't be too long otherwise the results will be very spread out)
I'm going to alter the first post slightly :)