Being Nosey

When will you all start decorating this year? I will probably start unboxing and setting up on the saturday before Halloween (i work weekends).
I don't have parties but i do love the whole Halloween thing and as i am the only person in the immediate area to make a huge effort we get a lot of people coming for a look.

ravon

Noble the 2nd
When will you all start decorating this year? I will probably start unboxing and setting up on the saturday before Halloween (i work weekends).
I don't have parties but i do love the whole Halloween thing and as i am the only person in the immediate area to make a huge effort we get a lot of people coming for a look.
I start a week be4 halloween and on halloween night i put all the hardcore stuff out and have a window projections from www.atmosfearuk.com halloween is my night :)

I have looked at the projector things but as a technophobe they scare me, my daughter hates the whole effort that i put into Halloween so i am essentially a one man band.

LauraDora88

Peasant the 2nd
I have looked at the projector things but as a technophobe they scare me, my daughter hates the whole effort that i put into Halloween so i am essentially a one man band.
I'm a one man band too! I'm starting to live by the philosophy 'do more of what u love'. Decorating my own home for Halloween makes me happy so I will do it whether others like it or not haha.
I will probably put a few bits out a week before indoors and then put the rest up outside a couple of days before.

ravon

Noble the 2nd
I might just start mine on the friday and get it all out between weekend shifts, i think it looks so lovely that Halloween should last for a few days, so much money and effort for one day really.
Halloween is a lifestyle for some but i love it im like a kid in a candy shop i could not do much last year as i was heaverly pregnant so i want to go all out this year

AdamAdstar

Peasant the 1st
Well i'll be getting the decorations out Mid September - testing what doesnt work anymore, if they can be fixed/replaced etc etc, then put up everything around 15th October so it gives me 2 weeks and not rush around :)