Bright Star Fireworks Battlefield 2042

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
Firework Name:
battlefield 2042
The Good Bits:
Noise Rating: 6/10
Average Price: £29.99 rrp
Firework Type: candle barrage
Firework Classification: 1.4g
Firework Effects: varies
Duration: 50 sec
Bore:
Number Of Shots: 112

Aditional Info:
NEC:
Category: 3
Safety Distance: 25m
Dimensions: obese
Manufacturer:
Importer:
bright star
Personal Comment:
you'd be better off just buying some roman candles.
jtf sell this as mega blitz
Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
That was the most RUBBISH firework I have EVER seen!!! Better off buying a portfire sticking it a pot of sand and watching it burn down.

That casing is the worst example of too much packing and too little firework.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
What they've done is pack as many effects as they can into fewer tubes;then put a large cardboard disc around the centre leaving an awful space of air and nothing around them. The JTF version is even more watered down than the Bright Star original. A decent barrage would have multiple tubes from centre to outer edge.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I know it is bad, they do it so it looks better to people who know no better. But it is not the worst by quite a way

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
This firework was bad. It is designed to wow the kids when you take them firework shopping , like my nephew in the vid.
Sorry to say my brother bought it but hopefully he learnt his lesson ,but many more people probably bought it and that's why firework companies make stuff like this , Size does matter.

Of all the DRD stuff I had ,or any other stuff over the years ,I think this was the worst case for overpacking combined with being a bad performer.
But that's one reason I started filming fireworks a few years back and I am glad to see so many other people filming their fireworks now.

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro