Mars Pyrotechnics Ballistics Box

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
£125 for a selection box with mere cakes in it;it's a lot of money for 12 fireworks and is sadly A JOKE!!!

If I brought out something like this it would be more family oriented with fountains, mines, single and multishot roman candles, small 19-shot hexagonal barrages (not the money saving 18-shot things with a hole in the centre for a stake and 6 indivdual stakes aka Bright Star Party/Presidential and Imperial and losing a shot to compensate), plus rockets wheels and a 56shot star/noise barrage, a chinese cracker style firework and a biggish cake to round off the proceedings, and it wouldn't have such a ridiculous price tag either, I would say £79.99 RRP in all honesty if I brought out such a box. ;)

Essex Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Jun 22, 2013
£125 for a selection box with mere cakes in it;it's a lot of money for 12 fireworks and is sadly A JOKE!!!

If I brought out something like this it would be more family oriented with fountains, mines, single and multishot roman candles, small 19-shot hexagonal barrages (not the money saving 18-shot things with a hole in the centre for a stake and 6 indivdual stakes aka Bright Star Party/Presidential and Imperial and losing a shot to compensate), plus rockets wheels and a 56shot star/noise barrage, a chinese cracker style firework and a biggish cake to round off the proceedings, and it wouldn't have such a ridiculous price tag either, I would say £79.99 RRP in all honesty if I brought out such a box. ;)
Well in reply to such a mundane response its not a selection box as stated its a barrage box think it needs moving

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have moved the thread to the correct category.

A selection box needs to be more of a mixture of fountains, rockets, roman candles ext.

For cakes / barrage boxes or packs need staying in the correct category.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Rrp is?124.99 on this box look on their website
Ok, i'll change it @Essex Fireworks :)

Ant, this is ridiculous, this is a BARRAGE PACK, that means it will only have barrages in it. What is the difference between buying this pack for whatever it's sold for, or buying 10 single barrages? None what so ever. Basically you've just described the Esco Mardi Gras box there, which is a selection pack, designed to have a big range in it.

And ok @Gaz, didn't realise that :)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Ok, i'll change it @Essex Fireworks :)

Ant, this is ridiculous, this is a BARRAGE PACK, that means it will only have barrages in it. What is the difference between buying this pack for whatever it's sold for, or buying 10 single barrages? None what so ever. Basically you've just described the Esco Mardi Gras box there, which is a selection pack, designed to have a big range in it.

And ok @Gaz, didn't realise that :)
In his slight defence, i believe it was because it was in the selection box category and he believed it was a full set box. It can get misleading. Hopefully now we all understand what this box is, I have not yet changed the price Somer, only the thread move.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
In his slight defence, i believe it was because it was in the selection box category and he believed it was a full set box. It can get misleading. Hopefully now we all understand what this box is, I have not yet changed the price Somer, only the thread move.
Fair enough, i do see your point, but it does say barrage pack in the original post, and we do all know that barrage packs exist. And lets be honest, if you see a pack that has 12 barrages in it, you might just think, 'oh, it's a barrage pack'

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
maybe it might be worth making a special barrage pack section, as they are sort of the odd one out, neither selection box, and they aren't really good for the cake section either

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Very true, just because a selection pack has mainly cakes and barrages, and not a general mixture of everything you would expect, doesn't mean to say it IS a full selection box in the sense of the true meaning of the word. ;) Everyone makes mistakes.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Very true, just because a selection pack has mainly cakes and barrages, and not a general mixture of everything you would expect, doesn't mean to say it IS a full selection box in the sense of the true meaning of the word. ;) Everyone makes mistakes.
as i said, fair enough ant, looking again it was easier than it appeared to get it confused :) my apologies for going a little ott in my earlier post as well

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Fair enough, i do see your point, but it does say barrage pack in the original post, and we do all know that barrage packs exist. And lets be honest, if you see a pack that has 12 barrages in it, you might just think, 'oh, it's a barrage pack'
This is sorted now we all make mistakes :)

maybe it might be worth making a special barrage pack section, as they are sort of the odd one out, neither selection box, and they aren't really good for the cake section either
That is a good idea i will rush this through asap.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
It's not for the faint hearted with all them salutes, but the colours are superb as well, it's a perfect mixture