Bad News! Rp Uk Have Gone Pop!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I've just heard that Royal Party Fireworks UK have gone pop, which is a shame;they were the beesknees of the firework world with brilliant quality fun products which were the envy of the firework lovers world, looks like we'll have to go to other brands of fireworks and choose carefully if we want the best which RP fireworks WERE. R.I.P. Royal Party UK, lets hope no other premium firework brands go the same way. Extremely sad news. :(

Last edited:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Sad news, but i think this has been coming for a while, after they had issues last year from the china port explosion where all their 2015 stock was stuck in china. Fortunately there is no shortage of quality though, upcoming brands such as Sovereign should be able to pick up where rp left.

I also reckon that a new brand coming in this year could bring some more quality to the UK market in all areas, so they will be one to watch

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
Aww, They had some very decent selection box's, Probably some of the best for the price :(

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Aww, They had some very decent selection box's, Probably some of the best for the price :(
The RP selection boxes outshone many other brands for quality performance and literally excellent staying power when many other brands of selection box (apart from Weco) phutted and flopped with quite crappy flat lifeless performance. ;)

Reactions: Alexs21

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Yes the selection boxes from RP were certainly the best in my opinion.
I'm not really a selection pack lover but if buying one then RP is certainly first choice, particularly gunpowder treason.
Also a big fan of sapphires and diamonds 70.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Sad news, but i think this has been coming for a while, after they had issues last year from the china port explosion where all their 2015 stock was stuck in china. Fortunately there is no shortage of quality though, upcoming brands such as Sovereign should be able to pick up where rp left.

I also reckon that a new brand coming in this year could bring some more quality to the UK market in all areas, so they will be one to watch
And I have found out what it is-Viper Fireworks, a new player to the market that means quality from what it's saying, they look rather promising too. ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
And I have found out what it is-Viper Fireworks, a new player to the market that means quality from what it's saying, they look rather promising too. ;)
Some of their stuff is looking quality, I did check out their videos last week.