B&m Halloween 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have emailed B&M, to see when they will be rolling out Halloween for 2016. Considering other stores have now placed out there Halloween items, I very much believe it should be soon.

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
I went to my local B&M today and was very disappointed as they hardly had any stock yet. :(

I asked when they would be getting more in and they said nearly every day some Halloween stock turns up, so here's hoping.

They did have a couple of the Krazy Bonez style figures. Didn't think much of the Rat (too comical imo) but got the Cat. Much smaller in scale then the Range version, but was better sculpted and coloured. If I had to choose I'd still go for The Range, but only If you're prepared to re-work areas of it. You can see in my photo I've started to lob some milliput onto mine.

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
Rang my local today and they still haven't got all their stock out yet. They said ring in the morning to see how they're getting on. *eye roll*

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Rang my local today and they still haven't got all their stock out yet. They said ring in the morning to see how they're getting on. *eye roll*
Yeah hopefully they should be out ASAP. I persume the full range was out in our store as the next isle was all Christmas.

Picked up these before as they looked different to anything I have seen before, but maybe a bit gruesome ha.
20160908_153138.jpg

Reactions: gaz and Blackthorn

crypt chick

Noble
Sep 9, 2016
Scotland
Love that saw it in our store it's hilarious! My local B&M doesn't have as much as yours. ...ours has sold out of the jar glasses already . I do love the animated pumpkin face he's cute. I got a few bits nothing major
the animated talking skeleton for £7.99
The poison drinks dispenser for
£5.99
Some glow in The dark window stickers
£1.69 per pack
Skeleton bat
£2.99

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich and Dan12