TNT Fireworks Astro

This is a cracking little box, at the £4.49 aldi sell it for it's perfect for a little back garden display or for a bit of fun in the run up to bonfire night :)

RRP: £9.99
NEC: 114g (108g for 2017 versions)
Contains: 10 fountains, 2 candles, 1 shot tube, 1 Mine, 1 wheel

Video shows a 2016 version of the box

Last edited:
Got one today in Aldi but it was slightly different. 108g not 115g with the following differences:

Tracer Shot Mine instead of Crescendo.
June Bugs, Sunburst and Fire Ants fountains instead of Carnival, Festival and Desert Sunrise.

Not much difference but slightly worse than yours. Never mind it'll still do the trick as a warm up box and for £4.49 I'm not complaining.

Got one today in Aldi but it was slightly different. 108g not 115g with the following differences:

June Bugs, Sunburst and Fire Ants fountains instead of Carnival, Festival and Desert Sunrise.

Not much difference but slightly worse than yours. Never mind it'll still do the trick as a warm up box and for £4.49 I'm not complaining.
That's a bit of a shame, carnival and festival are probably 2 of the better fountains. But 7g off, for £4.49, it's still great value really :)

Si7

Noble the 3rd

What year does it say on your Fantastic Fountains box, I noticed Somers said 2016. Perhaps yours is 2017 spec.

Fired this box tonight (the 2016 version shown in the video above), for the money it's a cracking little box, the fountains have decent duration, and the mine closes things off nicely, for a young family or just for a bit of fun, it's perfect :)