asda tnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Hopefully my local asda will stock everything this year and have there deliveries at the start of pyro season. I like 10 mins away from the second biggest store in the country (asda patchway) and they never had half the stock in when I was buying until about a few days before the 5th

Just got the £5box and it's small about the size of a fiver lol got the pumpkin fountain,neutron star and the £30 pack and couple packets of shot tubes wish it was air bombs cause they where great.

Opened the £5box for the price can't complain couple of roman candles,Catherine wheel,selection of fountains and a pack of 4mini fountains no bad for a fiver so get them while you can.

the pumpkin fountain is top nocth, i wont give any spoilers but it aint jsuta fountain is has aspecial surprise which makes it cool been getting them for 3 or 4 years now, its th only thing i cna garantee to get as my wifes loves it lol

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Not bad,I just hope to actually buy some fireworks soon cas atm all i done is browse but looking good for next week where I am forcassted 2 royal party selection box's and hopefully ASDA shot tubes

andrewcrawford said:
the pumpkin fountain is top nocth, i wont give any spoilers but it aint jsuta fountain is has aspecial surprise which makes it cool been getting them for 3 or 4 years now, its th only thing i cna garantee to get as my wifes loves it lol
I've never bought out Asda before but liked the look of the pumpkin fountain think the kids would love this so might pop in there tomorrow too to get this what else is good out Asda mate?

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
Just set off a couple Deep Space shot tubes to see if they were any good before buying another couple of packs.

They give off a decent burst and a loudish bang...deffo worth a fiver for 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.