Asda Seasonal Stock 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Ok so browsing through my emails this morning, i found a reply back from asda. As every year to keep the public up to date, we send emails to to see any rough dates to when the fireworks stock is out, and for this email i asked about halloween. Here is the email i got back off asda.

Hi Gareth

Thanks for taking the time to contact me regarding seasonal stock,

I am aware the Halloween stock will be available around mid September time and mid October time for the fireworks. Unfortunately we wouldn't have any images or information regarding as to what stock/brand we would be getting in stores and online.

If there is anything else I can help with please contact me or one of my colleagues on 0800 952 0101.

Kind regards
Paige Ellam
Asda Service Team
You are looking around end of august, to start seeing the halloween shelves being stocked. Although they have said mid september, halloween is their biggest sell before christmas.

With in your first 2 weeks you should start seeing the firework stand near the kiosk or the self checkouts. Asda and other supermarkets usually start to sell fireworks from around 15th of october.

remember when halloween comes out the fireworks do. keep your eyes peeled :)

Reactions: Rich and pyro mike
Status
Not open for further replies.