Asda Halloween 2017

jmax

Peasant the 1st
in part of waiting to browse all supermarket fireworks i love walking arund asda when halloween stuff come out

Oh thanks for that. I pretty much forget about Asda when I search in that site every year. Looks like a few things from last year will be back with nothing (so far) striking and new. I already have the crow and cage (which I love by the way) , so thats at least one thing I won't have to worry about. :D

Shadowhunter

Peasant the 1st
Oh thanks for that. I pretty much forget about Asda when I search in that site every year. Looks like a few things from last year will be back with nothing (so far) striking and new. I already have the crow and cage (which I love by the way) , so thats at least one thing I won't have to worry about. :D
I also got the crow I do also love him it's a big disappointment with asda as they did put effort in a while back

Really disappointed with what information is out currently I would have thought asda would put in more effort

Don't get me wrong the theme they are trying looks ok and the day of the dead skulls but come on

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
indeed it is Somer, Asda has always been known to bring back items from the past, and recently yes they have had troubles over the year to bring better props. But they also are known for the little surprises. Give it more time, we should see more information as we get close to Halloween. :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Hoping ASDA is a little better this year. They seem to be slowly decreasing their Halloween seasonals and moving more into Christmas.

I remember last year the range came out later than usual and the instore marketing wasn't half as good as it has been! Fingers crossed

Hi all btw! Sorry I have been away for so long!