Asda Halloween 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Admin Edit: Halloween 2015 preview can be Seen Here: (Asda Halloween 2015 | Seasonal Forum )

As we saw last year ASDA and placed majority of their Halloween items out mid-September, This was one aisle and ended up being 2 aisle end of September.

we can speculate that ASDA will place their Halloween items out partially in September 2015.

A few things to keep an eye out, There pumpkins last year was £1.50, We have done a tool to keep track of the prices found here: Sortable Supermarket Pumpkins Price Index For 2015 lets see if they keep with the low price.

What are you all looking forward to ASDA Halloween range this year? Me and the wife are keeping our eyes open on the special deals for the sweets, and the odd decoration, and costumes for the kids.

I think we have plans to use a party shop for our costumes this year, As ASDA tends to not cater fully, Like last year we saw most adult costumes sold out.

Reactions: MazBerry

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Have to say i think Asda's offerings for halloween way outclass the rest of the supermarkets, last year they filled two 50m aisles at our local one.
Think we'll be on the lookout for the pumpkins, and any nice, good value decorations to add to what we already have :)

Reactions: MazBerry and gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
If and keep with the 2 for 3 pumpkins and they are big enough, I'm going to get about 6 of them, as we can dot them around from garden to break up the grey, black colours of gravestones.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
If and keep with the 2 for 3 pumpkins and they are big enough, I'm going to get about 6 of them, as we can dot them around from garden to break up the grey, black colours of gravestones.
I assume they are decorative gravestones? :p
We usually have at least 3 pumpkins so i think it'll be a trip to Asda this year.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I assume they are decorative gravestones? :p
We usually have at least 3 pumpkins so i think it'll be a trip to Asda this year.
erm, I thought the whole part of Halloween you had to bury the wife?

yeah, problems is with Asda, is that they place all them pumpkins within a massive cardboard stand bucket, so they are all different sizes and usually everyone gets the best pick. What i did notice last year if you get their early morning when they do come out you will get a nice healthy lot from middle section so that would mean digging around in there.

also, look for the pumpkins that feel and look fresh, no soft bits on top and on the sides.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
lol, who said it was just wives?

Yes always best to rummage a bit to find a really nice one. As for early morning, we'll have to see :D

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
lol, who said it was just wives?

Yes always best to rummage a bit to find a really nice one. As for early morning, we'll have to see :D
Yes its best to get early they do tend to run out very quickly, and this goes for costumes as well, last year we struggled to find costumes for me and the wife, but we did find some nice costumes online for kids.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Particularly so as their stock doesn't change much. You know that's all they'll have so it's best to get as soon as possible

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have to admit asda are best for catering for Halloween then rest and that's because they are part of Walmart they go nuts overseas. Lol

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
I'm looking forward to the those giant marshmallow's to roast on bonfire night and of course the pumpkins and sweets for the trick or treaters;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
The Asda Halloween items for 2015 preview is out some very interesting items. More will be seen online and in store. I would like to thank (Halloween Errific) for publishing the preview.

Asda Halloween Balloons

So we have bulk bags of latex zombie balloons (£8.99 for 25) - a witch helium ballon (£4.99 each) and the gigantic 75″ giant air walking balloon, aka Mr Bones (£16.99 each). interesting offers for any Halloween party:)

asda halloween ballons.png

Halloween Lights Asda Selection

Pumpkin lights 1.2 or 2.3 meters priced at £6.99 and £12.99 interesting and they are battery powered.
Light Up Neon Ghost Prop these are 1.5 meters tall. and come in at £24.99.

Asda Halloween lights 2015.png

Halloween Scene setters

These look very interesting, all though I couldn't have one in the bathroom. the skeleton door looks good and the window cobwebs.

asda halloween Scene setters 2015.png

Asda Halloween Garden Decorations.

These garden decoration look good. the skeleton and the zombie, The skeletons and pumpkins (£7.99) bones (£15.99).

asda garden decoration.png

Halloween Sheets

The cost and size very see in store in Asda for full details for each one. But on a rough guide prices start from £5.99 and £7.99.

asda halloween sheets 2015.png

Asda Halloween Inflatables

Starting from £39.99. up to £79.99 but more prices can be found in store,

Halloween Inflatables 2015.png