Asda Halloween 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Anyone got any dates when Asda display their Halloween 2013 product range?

I think! Last year it was mid September, I know it was close to when the kids went back into school...

Ok another edit, I have placed below quick links to other threads for Asda Halloween, that have been created on the forum for easy access.

New Edit, I have now made the Asda Halloween page live on the blog.

Asda Fancy Dress
Asda Dressing up for Halloween 2013

Asda Decorations
Halloween Lights from Asda 2013 | Seasonal Forum

Asda Halloween Accessories 2013 | Seasonal Forum

Asda Halloween Decorations 2013 | Seasonal Forum

Asda Food
Asda Halloween food 2013 | Seasonal Forum

Last edited:

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
RE: Asda Halloween

Yeah that sound about right. Would be interesting what new items they bring out...

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Asda confirmed mid September the Halloween range will be in stores across the UK.... :) spot on Rich

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
As you know I have contacts in asda lol! :D

Really loved the Halloween pumpkin fountain last year, my little one thought it was amazing so they better bring it back lol!

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Yes Rich we need,. The complete info! please my friend...... Food, costumes, Deco everything. ;)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Rumors are going around that Asda brings in some adult Halloween costumes from £20 and over, Following a massive success in sales from last year. Their finding adults are buying more fancy dress outfits for themselves than kids.

ravon

Noble the 2nd
I love walking through both isles of the Halloween range at Asda.... and other supermarkets. Will there be any more info from supermarkets this Halloween?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Some dates are flying around from a good source. Some Halloween products will be Available online from 16th September and the rest of the Halloween range on shelves by 30th September.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Well my local ssda have got their halloween stock out on shop floor.. lol me and wife are going to be busy next week

Status
Not open for further replies.